These cookies help us to:
– Make our site work according to your expectations.
– Remember some of your choices during or between one visit and another.
– Improve the site speed and security.
– Continuously improve your experience on our website.
– Collect personal information which can identify you (without your explicit consent).
– Collect sensitive information (without your explicit consent).
– Provide data to any advertising network (online or offline).
– Provide personal-identifying information to third parties.
Which cookies we use:
We also rely on, like many other websites, third-party services to anonymously process statistics on the visits we receive or which show our social media profiles at the bottom of the web page.
These so-called “analysis” programs also tell us, anonymously, how people have reached our site (for example, via a search engine or otherwise) and whether they have already visited the website or not.
Disabling these cookies would lead to incorrect operations by of the above listed tools.